Saturday, August 21, 2010

What "I Am STRO" Means

To me I Am STRO is going to show who I really am is an artist. It’s going to show the inner me and what I’ve been trying to tell for the past 3 years. I decided to title the album I Am STRO cause there was no better why to describe it than simple me. I wanted to show that I’m not just a teen rapper trying to be like someone I saw on tv. I think that’s mainly why I produced and wrote every song on this album. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about in each song I can tell you , you will after the videos. To me this a music album not just an album. For example some of the song titles I have now are, Close, Legend, Do It Big, Glory, Better Than Good Enough, and those are just a few. Each song on this album has a different message and I hope you all find out what those messages are on October 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment